At C. W. Ashe & Co. we advise both employees and employers on a range of employment matters. We provide a range of legal services such as recruitment advice, drafting employment contracts, staff handbooks and policies. We also offer advice on how best to implement changes in legislation in a practical and sensitive way in order to ensure good work practices and industrial relations.
Our Firm also represents clients who have been subject to bullying or harassment in the workplace.
We provide representation at Workplace Relations Commission (WRC) hearings, the Labour Court and at the Circuit Court and High Court.
The areas we advise on include:
- Confidentiality agreements & restraint of trade agreements
- Contracts of employment & contracts of service
- Employee benefits and pensions
- Employment equality & discrimination advice
- Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Partnership agreements
- Personnel policies and procedures
- Redundancy from Employer / Employee’s perspective
- Representation at forums such as WRC hearings
- Sick Pay and Conditions
- Termination of employment contracts
- Unfair dismissal
- Workplace bullying and harassment
- Workplace e-mail and internet policies
- Work related accidents
- Work related stress issues