Road Traffic Offences
We act in all matters relating to road traffic law and realise that the loss of a driving licence can have profound effects on both a client’s personal and work life.
Our solicitors have considerable experience of handling a range of road traffic cases and will work not only to defend motoring prosecutions but also to minimise the sentencing, financial penalties and periods of disqualification. We represent clients at all Court levels.
We have significant expertise in relation to:
- Careless & dangerous driving
- Drink driving (including failure to provide blood, breath or urine sample)
- Driving a dangerously defective vehicle
- Driving without insurance, driver’s licence, NCT or road tax
- Penalty points disqualification
- Road traffic accidents
We also advise and represent individuals, sole traders and businesses on the law relating to road haulage. We have represented clients in relation to issues such as overweight vehicles, breaches of signage regulations, incorrect rates of tax on trucks and other associated offences.
Should you have any queries in relation to any road traffic offences please contact us and one of our solicitors would be happy to speak to you.